Date published: Aug.08,2016
WeRema heat-sealing sterilization Pouches are packaging solution for sterilization applications. They assure reliable and effective protection of the medical instruments against contamination with bacteria from the time of sterilization until use of the sterile medical instruments.
WeRema heat-sealing sterilization pouches are constructed from medical grade paper and transparent PET/PP multi-layer copolymer film. Two water based, non-toxic process indicators for steam and ethylene oxide sterilization are imprinted on the paper surface which prevents the instrument from colored and help to differentiate between processed and unprocessed packages. Formaldehyde(FORM) indicator available upon request as well.
Brief advantages of WeRema Heat-seal Sterilization Pouches:
- Medical grade paper with technic 60gsm or 70gsm is an effective barrier against germs and bacteria,
- yet it permits the transmission of air, steam or sterilization gas;
- Reinforced film to avoid tear during opening;
- Peel-easy film permits film separate from paper with no shatters;
- Clean and accurate indicator color change;
- Tear, fibre-free opening and aseptic presentation;
- Triple band seal for higher package integrity which effectively avoiding crack;
*Sterilization Color Change
Turn to Black from Blue under steam sterilization
Turn to Yellow from Pink under EO sterilization
WeRema heat-seal sterilization pouches comply to EN868, ISO11607 & ISO11140-1 standards.
WeRema Heat-Sealing Sterilization Pouches Flat - Paper/Film
Add:No. 1904 Shangze International, Intersection of Fanhua Avenue and Lianhua Road, Economic Development Area, Hefei City, Anhui, China