Document control number： WRM/W1-08-08
Date published: Aug.08,2016
WeRema self-seal sterilization pouches are pre-folded and assure quick and secure closing without a heat sealer. They are especially suited for use in small general practices, dental surgeries and by users who do not want to pay additional costs of sealing devices.
WeRema self-sealing sterilization pouches are constructed from medical grade paper with transparent PET/PP multi-layer copolymer film and adhesive strip. Two water based, non-toxic process indicators for steam and ethylene oxide sterilization are imprinted on the paper surface which prevents the instrument from colored and help to differentiate between processed and unprocessed packages. Formaldehyde(FORM) indicator available upon request as well.
Brief advantages of WeRema Self-seal Sterilization Pouches:
- Medical grade paper with technic 60gsm or 70gsm is an effective barrier against germs and bacteria,
- yet it permits the transmission of air, steam or sterilization gas;
- Reinforced film to avoid tear during opening;
- Peel-easy film permits film separate from paper with no shatters;
- Clean and accurate indicator color change;
- Tear, fibre-free opening and aseptic presentation;
- Triple band seal for higher package integrity which effectively avoiding crack.
* Sterilization Color Change
Turn to Black from Blue under steam sterilization
Turn to Yellow from Pink under EO sterilization
WeRema self-seal sterilization pouches comply to EN868, ISO11607 and ISO11140-1 standards.
* Specification Sheet
WeRema self-seal sterilization pouches:
Add:No. 1904 Shangze International, Intersection of Fanhua Avenue and Lianhua Road, Economic Development Area, Hefei City, Anhui, China